Unfortunately there is no general support for this feature. But you can
approximate it if you have a relatively small set of compound terms using
the DictionaryCompoundWordTokenFilterFactory:
http://lucene.apache.org/core/5_4_0/analyzers-common/org/apache/lucene/analysis/compound/DictionaryCompoundWordTokenFilterFactory.html

The doc is weak. I do have some examples in my old Solr 4.x Deep Dive
e-book:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/jack-krupansky/solr-4x-deep-dive-early-access-release-7/ebook/product-21203548.html

You might also be able to achieve a similar effect with synonyms, but again
only if the set of terms is reasonably small.

-- Jack Krupansky