I always use filter when i need to add more than 1024 ( for no scoring
cases ).  If filter is removed in lucene 6, what will happen to
maxbooleanclauses limit? Am i missing anything?

-
Kumaran R

On Jan 12, 2017 5:01 AM, "Trejkaz" <trej...@trypticon.org> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:25 AM, Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Uwe, maybe we could promote ConstantScoreWeight to an experimental API and
> document how to build simple queries based on it?

In the future now, looking at Lucene 6.3 Javadocs, where Filter is now
gone, and it seems that ConstantScoreWeight is still @lucene.internal
(and awfully hard to understand how it can do much at all...). Did we
ever get a replacement class for this use case for Filter? I read
something about solr taking a copy of the class over in its code,
which might be what we have to do here, but I wanted to check first.

TX