Sorry about that.
In my original message, I highlighted the relevant parts which probably
didn't make it to the mail archive.

I would expect the note to state the following (unless I misunderstood some
of the details):
"Once data is loaded into memory, you can lookup the start pointer of any
document chunk by performing two binary searches: a first one based on the
values of DocBase in order to find the right block, and then inside the
block based on DocBaseDeltas (by reconstructing the doc bases for every
chunk)."

instead of:
"Once data is loaded into memory, you can lookup the start pointer of any
document by performing two binary searches: a first one based on the values
of DocBase in order to find the right block, and then inside the block
based on DocBaseDeltas (by reconstructing the doc bases for every chunk)."

The difference between the two is the added word 'chunk' after the word
'document'.

Thanks,
Roman Margolis