I was running these luke tests a bunch and found the following tests fail
intermittently; pretty frequently. Once I @Ignore them I can get a
consistent pass:

CommitsImplTest.testListCommits
CommitsImplTest.testGetCommit_generation_notfound
CommitsImplTest.testGetSegments
DocumentsImplTest.testGetDocumentFIelds

I did not attempt to figure out why the tests were failing, but to do that,
I would:

Run repeatedly until you get a failure -- save the test "seed" from this
run that should be printed out in the failure message Then you should be
able to reliably reproduce this failure by re-running with system property
"tests.seed" set to that value. This is used to initialize the
randomization that LuceneTestCase does.

My best guess is that the failures may have to do with randomly using some
Directory implementation or other Lucene feature that Luke doesn't properly
handle?

Hmm I was trying this again to see if I could get an example, and strangely
these tests are no longer failing for me after several runs, when
previously they failed quite often. I wonder if this is somehow related to
running mvn from command line vs running in IntelliJ since previously I was
doing the latter

-Mike