Hi, Mike

Thanks for sharing your experiments.

> CommitsImplTest.testListCommits
> CommitsImplTest.testGetCommit_generation_notfound
> CommitsImplTest.testGetSegments
> DocumentsImplTest.testGetDocumentFIelds

I also found CommitsImplTest and DocumentsImplTest fail frequently,
especially CommitsImplTest is unhappy with lucene test framework (I pointed
that in my previous post.)

> I wonder if this is somehow related to running mvn from command line vs
running in IntelliJ since previously I was doing the latter

In my personal experience, when I was running those suspicious tests on
IntelliJ IDEA, they were always green - but I am not sure that `mvn test`
is the cause.

Thanks,
Tomoko

Tomoko Uchida