Hi,

I just started reading on java2d and glf (Graphics Layered Framework).

I am very keen on learning glf, I hope to achieve layered graphics like those in Photoshop drawing.
What I wanted is to draw each Shape in seperate Layer, and modify a particular Layer and redraw that modified Layer WITHOUT redrawing the whole canvas. Can I do this with glf?

I tried a few example from sun.com, I cannot find a method Layer.remove(Layer). Or there is another way doing this?

I used to keep all Shape drawn in a Vector and later search for the Shape I want to modify, modify it and draw the whole Vector on Canvas again. Yes, it is very slow.

What is a better way of doing this? Please advice.

Best ragards,
Calvin Kuan
=========================================================================== To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include in the body of the message "signoff JAVA2D-INTEREST". For general help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include in the body of the message "help".