I apologize if this is an overly asked question but I'm having
little luck finding an answer.  What is a fast technique for painting a
square image and rounding the corners?  I have a number of custom
components that delegate painting their backgrounds using Strategy and a
number of the implementations paint images.  The implementations might
scale the image, tile it, paint it in a certain location on a matte,
etc. and I'd like to be able to support rounded corners.  Any help is
appreciated.

Regards,
Ken Blair