Hi James,

Minor point of interest:

I was looking at the code you pointed to and I see something I don't quite
understand.  Do you see where the variable: float t; is used?

Did the author mean to write:

       for (int i=0; i<one; i++) {
           t = (float)i;
           f = (t/onef);

Just curious.  The implementation gets clearer and more meaningful the
more I look at it.  It's like fog clearing in the morning....

Ken

private static float[] dataHelper(int subsampleBits) {

       int one = 1 << subsampleBits;
       int arrayLength = one * 4;
       float tableValues[] = new float[arrayLength];
       float f;

       float onef = (float)one;
       float t;
       int count = 0;
       for (int i=0; i<one; i++) {
           t = (float)i;
           f = (i/onef);

           tableValues[count++] = bicubic(f + 1.0F);
           tableValues[count++] = bicubic(f);
           tableValues[count++] = bicubic(f-1.0F);
           tableValues[count++] = bicubic(f-2.0F);

       }