Yes, I know.

Given any exact case I can solve that using those kind of tricks. The problem
is that I'm creating a generic shape painting framework and I don't want a lot
of "if this, then that" if you know what I mean. For instance I should only use
the pure if aa is on. Which Shape is painted, what rendering hints are used,
what Composite are to be used are all configurable. That's why I need stuff to
just work and not fiddle around with specific workarounds for specific
problems...

I actually don't understand. As I see it the normal aa routine draws non-round
circles when they should be round. That must be a bug. Why not just fix it?
[Message sent by forum member 'mikaelgrev' (mikaelgrev)]