Hi swv,

what is it that you're looking for without dependancies on SwingX and
Substance? If it's the whole test app then I can't help since the whole point
of the app was to show the difference between Substance and Metal. If it's my
RoundedPanel you want, I can make a plan - removing its dependancy on Substance
is easy enough but since it extends JXPanel and makes use of ShapePainter to
paint itself, this will take a bit a longer. In any case I would really
recommend getting the SwingX library, especially if you're doing alot of custom
painting. Just let me know what you want & I'll see what I can do.

Regards,
Pierre
[Message sent by forum member 'irond13' (irond13)]