Given a print service from something like

PrintService defaultPrintService =
PrintServiceLookup.lookupDefaultPrintService()

is there a way to query the default print service to get the paper sizes
that print service (printer) can handle?  For example, I'd like to get a
list back containing things like "Legal", "Letter", "A4", "A5", "B4", etc.

I'm fiddling around with the following code...

PrintService defaultPrintService =
PrintServiceLookup.lookupDefaultPrintService();
Object [] res = (Object
[])defaultPrintService.getSupportedAttributeValues(Media.class, null, null);
MediaRequested mr = (MediaRequested)res[0];
System.out.println("mr="+mr);

and the final result is "mr=na-letter".

I was hoping I'd get a list of legal paper sizes.   Is this even possible?

Thanks.