Thanks Phil.  Now it's working.

(I stumbled upon a way to make this work about a year ago, but for some
reason, I couldn't remember how to do it.  Probably age.)

BTW - The MediaRequested reference was caused by me doing a little editing
in the original post, without compiling.  I was starting to get sleepy and
delirious, i.e, careless, when I posted.

Thanks again,
Steve Sinai