From: Pondrom, Pierre L [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 11:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JAVA3D] detach() suggestion

I would like to give my users the capability to remove objects from a
stack.  Let say I have 4 boxes sitting on top of each other.  The boxes
are oriented relative to the one below it.  Let me ask this question. In
order to let the user to remove the top box,  would I have to detach the
entire group from the scene and then rebuild all the boxes except for the
top one?