From: Joachim Diepstraten
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 10:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JAVA3D] confession of a demoralised j3d sucker

Hi Markus

> Anybody else out there who have invested considerable effort into
learning java3d and feel stupid? Or is it just me!
Nope I just achieved something nice today, so I really can't agree. And
I started working with JAVA3D just 3 months ago.

EOF,
 J.D.

--
Realtime Raytracer in JAVA
(http://www.antiflash.net/raytace)

body
of the message "signoff JAVA3D-INTEREST".  For general help, send email