Hello everyone,

  I am a real newbie to Java3D and I have a question. I am working on a
school project in which I have a dialog box containing a canvas3d in which
I render a simple animation. I need to include an image, format .jpg; to
include it in my vworld I created a quadarray to which I applied a texture
based on that image, but the image is being strech and tiled. My question
is how can I display the image as an image and not as the texture of
another object, just the way you would display an image using a awt-canvas
object. Or, if that is not possible at all, how can I display that image
even if it is the texture of another object, but without streching or
tiling the image?

  Any suggestions? Thanks to all in advance.