A tip:
create your quad on the fly, using the same
proportional H/W size as you texture.
Example:
Texture is 256x256
Build a quad 1.0 x 1.0

texture is 512x256
build a quad 2.0 x 1.0

Of course you must use, or resize to, 2^n size pixel
size images.

Alessandro

 --- Juan Carlos Bermudez
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > Thanks for
the reply Zak.