Good afternoon,

This message is for those who are attending the JavaOne 2004 conference
in San Francisco, June 28-July 1.

The Java 3D team will be staffing booth 927 in the Pavilion.

http://www.javaone04.com/catalog/exhibitors.do?action=detail&id=1035

We will also be hosting a Birds of a Feather (BOF) session (BOF-3215)

http://www.javaone04.com/catalog/catalog/sessionDetail.jsp?hd=true&SESSION_ID=1042&form=searchform

at 7:30 PM on Monday, June 28 in Pacific J.

Come learn about the future plans for Java 3D, including:

    .   Java 3D source code availability

    .   Plans for Java 3D 1.4 and beyond

There will be plenty of time set aside for you to ask questions of the
Java 3D team.

Thank you for your continuing interest in Java 3D.  We hope to see you
in San Francisco.

--
Kevin Rushforth
Advanced Development Graphics Group