Which "information" is completely wrong? Sun still has Java 3D team?

THanks

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for Java 3D API
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 5:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JAVA3D] ANNOUNCEMENT: Java 3D @ JavaOne 2004

This "information" is completely wrong, weeks after that bullshit was
announced there the Buglist was maintained and Sun-employees which are
responsible for J3D posted here in the J3D mailainglist.

--
http://www.3dchat.org - Welcome To The Unreal World
http://java3d.virtualworlds.de - The J3D Developers Ressource