geoffrey butterworth a écrit :

yes maelvon..

  amongst the java3d online applets. there is a spring , that is same idea i
think. but i forgot where it was. soz.
 i go looking now. cause i got nothing better to do you know. it does give
the code as well if i remeber correctly
   geoff.

Hello,

Any more clues ?

I find a way by using the Extrusion node in Vrml (easy).
And find some source code example in the java3d-interest archive but
nothing very simple to use for me :
- adapted from idx3d code developed by Peter Walser
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg25258.html>
- a dead library :.( The Shapeshifter GLE Interface wich work with the
dead magician library. <http://www.java-channel.org/display.jsp?id=c_8070>

Perhaps I take the wrong way. I want to create a model automatically by
entering some path and shape points variables and show the result...

If you have some tips.

Maelvon