Please review a simple change to avoid placing non-list content in the
breadcrumb navigation bar. The solution I chose is to use the ` > ` separator
as list marker for all list items except the first one using the
`list-style-type` CSS property. An alternative solution would have been to add
the separator character to the list item content, but I think its role is that
of a list marker rather than list content.

The visual presentation is very close to the previous solution with tiny bit
more spacing between list items.

Commit messages:
 - JDK-8326089: Text incorrectly placed in breadcrumbs list in generated docs

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17917/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=17917&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8326089
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/17917/head:pull/17917