On Wed, 22 May 2024 08:39:12 GMT, Hannes Wallnöfer <hann...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Please review a simple patch to exclude preview visitor classes meant to
> support future preview features from the Preview API page.
>
> The test adds an sample element annotated with the new
> `PreviewFeature.Feature.LANGUAGE_MODEL` constant (which does not have a
> `@JEP` annotation) to make sure it is not listed in the Preview API page. The
> test itself does not have to be modified, as it would fail without the change
> in `PreviewAPIListBuilder.java`.

Note: this patch only removes the checkbox labeled "0: (Preview)" from the top
of the Preview API page, but the preview visitor classes themselves are still
contained in the page. I'm not sure they need to be, so this PR may see further
updates.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19344#issuecomment-2124777673