On Fri, 31 May 2024 10:01:17 GMT, Hannes Wallnöfer <hann...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Please review a simple patch to exclude preview visitor classes meant to
>> support future preview features from the Preview API page.
>>
>> The test adds an sample element annotated with the new
>> `PreviewFeature.Feature.LANGUAGE_MODEL` constant (which does not have a
>> `@JEP` annotation) to make sure it is not listed in the Preview API page.
>> The test itself does not have to be modified, as it would fail without the
>> change in `PreviewAPIListBuilder.java`.
>
> Hannes Wallnöfer has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Address review feedback

Approved with fuzz.

src/jdk.javadoc/share/classes/jdk/javadoc/internal/doclets/toolkit/util/PreviewAPIListBuilder.java
 line 96:

> 94:             return true;
> 95:         }
> 96:         // Preview features without JEP are not included.

Trivial: we don't need to mention "support" near "preview" and "features",
right? Just checking.

test/langtools/jdk/javadoc/doclet/testPreview/TestPreview.java line 161:

> 159:                     </ol>""");
> 160:
> 161:         // 8331947: Support preview features without JEP should not be
> included in Preview API page

Trivial: here it is phrased as "Support preview features", while in the actual
test source file it is "Preview support feature".

Marked as reviewed by prappo (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19344#pullrequestreview-2098808073
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19344#discussion_r1627545672
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19344#discussion_r1627530580