Speaking for the "standard" side of things:
JAX-WS is part of Java EE 5 and JAX-RS (1.0 shipped recently) is set
to be in EE 6.
Both heavily rely on POJOs and annotations such that, while doing Web Services.

Working on GlassFish I'm biased, but I'd suggest Metro
(http://metro.dev.java.net) especially for .Net interop for JAX-WS and
Jersey (http://jersey.dev.java.net) for JAX-RS.

Of course, knowing more about your use-case and requirements would
help answer this rather generic question.

cheers,
-Alexis