> That's a rather low-level for a use case.
>
> The principal point of closures is to be able to abstract control
> flow. If you are using closures and require a long jump, then it seems
> to me that you have a refactoring opportunity.

Tom,

I disagree. Returning from inside an if(-else)/for/(do-)while/try(-
catch)/using-statement is done throughout others' and my code. If you
were to say that's bad style then I'd ask you to burn your structural
programming guidelines, that's just so the eighties. ;)

(I realize that if-else, while, etc. will stay the remain the same no
matter which flavor of closures gets into Java, but new control
abstractions such as using will be affected.)

With kind regards
Ben