> So, FCM both violates and follows Tennants Correspondance Principle.
> But that is in fact a very good thing, something that a naive
> statement of "violates TCP" fails to appreciate.

Stephen,

not realizing that TCP is violated would be naive and that's what CICE
does. I was not trying to "name drop", I was simply extending
Reinier's second point, which was "long returns", a symptom of TCP if
you will. If and how FCM solves that problem is neither here nor there
when you compare CICE and BGGA. (Though I would prefer a one-size-fits-
all proposal over one that differentiates between control abstractions
and "inline closures" I concede that it eliminates a lot of the
complexity.)

With kind regards
Ben