It's not just baffling to you.  Women not being attracted to science, math, and
software development
has been a huge issue since people started paying attention.  But despite huge
amounts of money
being thrown at the problem and all kinds of systems intended to
support/encourage women in that
direction, general adoption remains low.  Why that's the case is baffling to
everyone, and people's
answers to those questions tend to have less to do with evidence and more to do
with people's
pre-conceived paradigm on gender issues.

~~ Robert.

--
~~ Robert Fischer.
Grails Training        http://GroovyMag.com/training

Check out my book, "Grails Persistence with GORM and GSQL"!
http://www.smokejumperit.com/redirect.html