Well after a weekend of testing, I must conclude that the G2 is a very
sweet device indeed. Reminds me a lot of an iPhone, just slightly
smaller/lighter. Truly impressed by its overall speed as well as the
application repository. The browser and soft keyboard feels especially
well done, though it would be nice with multi-touch support (to come
with Donut?).

The fact that it has an entire submenu devoted to setting up
development speaks of the delicious openness of the device. It almost
makes me look forward to having to cross the pond next time with some
time to kill (and yes, I spent 35$ on a spare BA-S350 battery which I
am able to insert without an Apple store in my backpack).

/Casper