There are plenty of date pickers available for download. Why should one be
bundled with the JVM and make it even larger?

These guys should work on the language. If we want Swing to be updated,
perhaps it should be done through open source by those who want it. JavaFX
is where all the work is going.

Now a browser pane for JavaFX would be really cool.

--
Robert Casto
www.robertcasto.com