So is the intention to install that for all the graphic manipulations
and then export as necessary, then switch to Netbeans with the JavaFX
plugin to do the coding?  Will the Java FX Studio be instead of
photoshop, or complementary?  I'm not sure I understand what I would
need to develop in JavaFX yet?!