On 7 Jul., 01:37, Peter Becker <peter.becker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Casper Bang wrote:
> If you are stepping through code, you can open the context menu of any
> frame in the stacktrace of the "Debug" window and call "Drop to Frame".
> That takes your code back one level.

Oh did not know that, thanks for the pointer, gonna have to try that!

> But then: I seem to be the only person in Java-land who thinks IDEA is
> too sluggish and flaky :-)

Nah, I took one look at its amateurish looking properties dialogue
about a year ago and got scared away permanently. Being primarily a
NetBeans guy, Eclipse is looking more and more interesting I have to
say. The Eclipse UI is always responsive and unlike NetBeans does not
insist on scanning and preloading every single corner of potential
projects.

/Casper