there is no 300m one as far as I can see on that page.  All JavaFX
versions of NetBeans must, by definition, support Java since you can
mix the two. Only the C or Ruby ones don't support Java.  You can tell
what is what by looking at the handy chart on this page:

http://www.netbeans.org/downloads/

The dots indicate what is in each bundle.   Note that downloading a
bundle doesn't restrict you to just what is in that bundle. You can
always add the other features later on using the Plugin Manager (as
noted at the  bottom of that page)

- J