> So the morale of the story is: If you have an HR problem, deal with it -
> educate them, start unit testing, start to have code reviews etc.

And that's exactly the point I was trying to make. If there were no
speedlimits, how would you "educate" people to drive at a reasonable
speed? It's a pointless exercise.

> > > Don't blame the gun, blame the shooter.
>
> > Yes, because *that's* how you bring people back from the dead.
>
> Why would you want to do that?

Because my code base looks like a comic of the infamous swearing
cartoon characters and somehow I have to paddle back. Blaming the
people responsible is not going to get it done, at best it makes me
feel better.

With kind regards
Ben