On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 4:50 AM, carljmosca <carljmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the reply.  The maven verison on this particular
> computer is 2.0.9.

2.2.1 is out — you may wish to upgrade, just to see if it changes anything.
 You don't have to commit to it, just download, extract and call it
directly.

> Here is an excerpt from the pom file.  The <configuration> section in
> the <execution> section is not respected.  If the configuration is
> moved up to the <plugin> it is respected but then it only runs for the
> one class.
>
>      <plugin>
>        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>        <artifactId>axistools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>        <version>1.3</version>
>        <executions>
>          <execution>
>            <id>java2wsdlSomeClassService</id>
>            <phase>process-classes</phase>
>            <configuration>
>              <classOfPortType>mypackage.SomClassService</
> classOfPortType>
>            </configuration>
>            <goals>
>              <goal>java2wsdl</goal>
>            </goals>
>          </execution>
>          <execution>
>            <!-- another execution here -->
>         </execution>
>          </executions>
>        </plugin>

That *looks* correct to me.  However, it's probably worth having a look at
the debug output.  If you run mvn -X, you will get voluminous quantities of
debug output.  You may find something enlightening in here.  In particular,
look for the "Configuring mojo" bits, which show maven applying the
configuration you've specified.

If it still doesn't work, I'm afraid your best bet is probably to ask on the
maven-users list.

  http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html

-Dom