> That's possible (I don't know web services particularly).  The normal rule
> with maven is "one module produces one artifact."

The funny part (at least to me) is I think what I have described is a
fairly common use case for these (now three) plugins which I have
tried but none eludes to or gives an example of what's "normal" for
maven.  This is not for lack of others asking.  Perhaps it's related
to the need to at least somewhat reorganize the project and maybe it's
assumed that is an issue beyond the scope of a single maven plugin.

:)

Carl