Now before you heckle me or throw out 20 different frameworks, let me
explain in greater detail what I mean (and if such a thing exists).

Suppose I want to create a webservice which lets a client app store a
single key / value pair. In about 5 minutes I could could write a
servlet that will do this (accept post, save value, return status),
deploy it to the appserver built into my IDE, and be ready for a beer.
(probably less than 5 min, actually).

Now suppose I want to deploy this service live on the web and have it
be secure and reliable. Ah, now it gets far, far harder. To do I right
I must:

* implement authentication, securely, over https
* create a user account database or hook into another one, along with
account creation / password change, maintenance tools, etc.
* handle fail over to other instances, including session affinity
* persist the storage to disk in a threadsafe and reliable manner,
possibly setting up my own sql db and jdbc connections.

That's a lot, even though my service still does the exact same thing.
There's a ton of work to make something reliable, and yet it's all
overhead. And *none* of it has to do with the functionality I'm
actually trying to build.

So, what I'm looking for is a framework that handles the above for me.
And I really mean *handles* it, not "gives me the ability to hook into
18 different implementations of auth systems that I could set up
separately". If it generates a project template as the first step
that's perfectly okay.  I want to be coding my features, not dealing
with infrastructure. Even better if it's something that can work with
OpenID / OpenAuth. Then I won't have to deal with people creating
their own accounts for my service (which I don't care about), but they
can instead login using some one else's service (google, facebook, etc.)

So what's the best webframework to do the above? I'd prefer something
vaguely Java / JavaEE based, I'm willing to look at Groovy, Ruby,
Python, etc. as well.

Thanks.
- J