Have a look at JSF and you will come fleeing back to Wicket. What
Wicked gives you, that other frameworks does not, is the ability to
avoid XML and use your existing HTML and Java skills. Also, it's
really easy to create your own components and obtain reuse that way,
something I have not seen much of elsewhere. Last but not least,
Wicket's fluent interfaces are great for exploratory leaning - there's
just something nice about having your IDE guide you. This is what Java
does quite well. There's also Stripes but whatever you do, stay away
from JSF. lol

/Casper