JavaFX for mobile has no Swing in it. JavaFX for desktop uses parts of
Swing and Java2D today, but it won't always. JavaFX running on the
next gen graphics stack will have no AWT or Swing in it at all.

However, Swing will always be supported because it's part of core Java
and the JRE. That won't ever change.