A certain technical training company has expressed interest in having me
teach a 14-week online training course on the topic of "RESTful Java." They
have asked me to prepare a 30-minute mini-lesson (via LiveMeeting) as part
of an upcoming interview. I have the technical expertise, but it's been a
few years since I've done any presentations and I have limited experience
teaching.  However, I'm passionate about what I do and I like informing
people about technology, so I really think I would be good at this. I know
the members of the Java Posse are veteran technical presenters, as I'm sure
are many of the members of this group.  So I'm shamelessly soliciting the
advice of anyone who wishes to give it.  How would you advise a newbie
presenter/teacher to prepare them for this interview?  What are some tips
you would give said newbie? Also, if anyone wants to share their experiences
teaching online courses such as this, I'd love to hear them.  Thanks in
advance!

Best Regards,
Tony

http://www.stupidjavatricks.com