Prepeare... If you have dual screens, I would advise setting your main
display to 800x600 then have various materials loaded ready on your
other screen ready, i.e PowerPoint with slides, netbeans, browser
pages with resources, etc

try to include a good mix of defining a problem, discussing the
solutions (not just rest), whilst discussing show slides with diagrams
to illustrate what your saying (with images rather than txt on
screen), then do a hello world example to capture interest early...

Then I would pull up a slide to show the topics you plan to cover, I.e
security, blah blah

some people are visual learners, some need code, some prefer text,
some prefer coding at the same time.... Just concentrate on a
consistent style that's clean, delivers the points as clearly as
possible.

I am thinking about doing some online webinars myself, so I would be
interested in how you get on, good luck with the interview :-)

one obvious thing, watch out for 'erm's and regular filler words that
can be really annoying to a listener.

Rob