Can you phrase the job listing in such a way that it provides a
interesting and educational discussion? ...or did you just post a job
listing for 2 developers in london already?

I am not opposed to the mention of an opening if it is within a useful
contribution to the group, but surely there are other places to post
openings to people who are a) looking for a job , b) willing to work
where you are offering it; for everything else (kinda resembling a
discussion of java based technology) there is the java posse google
group.

On 2/12/10, John Wright <fortyrun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it good form to post job listings here?
>
> I'm not an agent, I run a small team of Java and .NET developers
> working in London (City) and need two Java Developers. Jobs are
> interesting and the money is very good.
>
> Given the talent level in this group - this would be a great place to
> ask!
>
> John

Sent from my mobile device