I was hesitant to post a job advert because none of us want the forum
to degenerate into an advertising/spam hell.

My reasoning for it was that: the quality of people on a forum such as
this tends to be a lot higher than some of the CVs I have got through
agents. Its tough to get hold of the right people sometimes. You just
see the same old names and experience on CVs. Oh.. and times are tough
and jobs are hard to come by and we have 2 great jobs for the right
people!

I have contributed to the forum in the past so I promise that I'm not
some fly by night spammer/agent!

John