Along those lines, why not Smugmug which was discussed immediately after the
storage question in the context of AWS?

http://smugmug.com/photos/photo-sharing-features/

Unlimited storage, transfer, great UI, etc. There is a limit per-file size,
but for the $150/year plan that's 24 MB. I don't know how big full
resolution files are on high pixel cameras these days.

-Dan