It is lazy if you want to program for a platform and would rather
spend your time whining about it on forums instead of learning the
language and tools for that stack. Fact, you can't write Java on
iPhone. Fact, whining about it on a forum instead of reading a book on
Objective-C is nothing more than laziness. Its easier to whine about
it then to learn what you need to learn.

I don't care if you have 500 years of experience and your Anders
Hejlsberg, if you can't be bothered to learn the native programming
language and tools then your indifferent. If you spend your time
whining on forums about it then your lazy. You don't see Anders
whining about not being able to write Delphi on Android do you?

People who bemoan this stuff remind me of people who think every
country should just speak english because that's what they know.

Ugh.