Irony - Listening to developers who provide every reason under the sun
not to bother learning Objective-C who also a recommend people learn
multiple programming languages to improve their programming skills.

You guys make me laugh.

Like I said before, I'd LOVE to do programming on iDevices using Ruby,
a absolutely wonderful language, but I can't, so I don't, and I don't
whine about not being able to.Instead I learn Objective-C.