60$/month with 3 (Denmark and Sweden) and no binding contract:
Flatrate (10GB) data with 14.0 Mbit/s HSDPA, 5h of free talk included,
free SMS/MMS included. Relatively cheap roaming in rest of central
Europe. I've yet to find a company that offers cheap roaming in the
states where I guess they miss regulations in place for this [http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Regulation_on_roaming_charges_in_the_European_Union].