I've been working with the RadioTime API's lately and like how they handle
feedback. It is a part of the API and is essentially a click and forget. It
all depends on how you implement the calls to their API, but they have
certainly made it easy to get information back to them. I agree with the 1%
assessment. If you get that many, you are lucky. Most will be about problems
though. If everything works, your customers are too busy using the
application to say much about it. :)

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:58 AM, Karsten Silz <karsten.s...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 24 Mai, 13:33, Fabrizio Giudici <fabrizio.giud...@tidalwave.it>
> wrote:
> > Yes, I think it's very doable. But from the user point of view, do you
> > think it makes sense? I mean, in your experience do you see users
> > actually providing feedback in that way?
>
> In general: If you get feedback from 1% of your users, you're lucky.
> So put in a low-effort feedback channel.

Robert Casto
www.IWantFreeShipping.com
Find Amazon Filler Items easily!