> I can have some difficulty because I end up getting dumped on by
> members of my local Church all the time as tech support. I will get
> calls or messages on my answering
> machine "I am having a problem with my computer" to which I think "I
> don't care!" but I am too nice to say that so the story ends with me
> going around and having to figure
> out what the problem is even though I have a backlog of other things I
> need to get done. It seems like this week everyone has decided to do
> it at once.

I used to support people like that too but pretty much stopped apart from
my immediate family. If you want to do that you can just say that you are
busy and if they really need your help you can do it for e.g. 10 bucks and
hour. You would even donate some of the money to the church. And watch how
nobody will ask you anymore..

manfred