*+1*

Have you heard of Hibernate/Spring for hiding DB related issues..

Not a single line of Db related statement is needed and your code handles
everything about that..

I dont see how you still think of no progress in this area?

I guess it is the way you interact with the current Software Env which is
the reason for your perception..

Intereasting but not in line with the truth..

Regards,
jd