I'm virtually positive the copyright infringement thing is just the
usual monkeyhouse method: Throw as much excrement at the wall, see
what sticks. i.e. they threw it in there, because, why not?

Also, it's the same asshats as the SCO case. They have a hard on for
claiming copyright infringement when that is clearly not happening.

On Aug 16, 10:36 pm, Fabrizio Giudici <fabrizio.giud...@tidalwave.it>