And Wildam was one of the good guys!
He had the courage to state honestly when he didn't understand something or
when he felt topics were moving beyond his expertise or experience.

Who amongst us can honestly claim to have the same bravery to stand up and
say "I don't know", instead of arguing against that which we don't
understand?  Because none of us knows everything, but it's a hard thing to
admit.

On 11 September 2010 14:28, Robert Casto <casto.rob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And thus a few people destroy a beautiful thing.
>
> If Java is all about community, then this is not a good sign.
>

> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 4:49 AM, Rakesh <rakesh.mailgro...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I'm calling it a day too.
>>
>> Ironically, I am a Scala fan but the heavy-handed tactics used by some
>> people on these forums is super annoying. I'll have a peek again in a
>> while and see if things have moved on.
>>
>> Thanks for the past 5 years guys!
>>
>> Rakesh
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Jan Goyvaerts <java.arti...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Maybe he's tired of muting so many threads ?

>> as

>> > --
>> >

>> --

> Robert Casto